With so many technologies available, finding the right solution to environmental challenges can be confusing. Cascade offers custom in-person Lunch and Learns or personalized webinars on the issues that matter to you. Invite whomever you would like and we will do the rest, including lunch.
Choose one (or all for a complete series) of the following topics, or customize to your exact need. Just give us preferred dates, times and the topic(s) of your choice by filling out the form.
Technical Service Topics
- High Resolution Site Characterization: Innovations in direct sensing tools
- In-Situ Remediation: Tools, tips and field implementation strategies for amendment injection
- The Science Behind Radius of Influence: Why injection remedies may under perform
- Thermal Treatment: Challenges and solutions
- ERH/TCH/Steam: Choosing the right thermal remedy
- Drilling 101: How and why different drilling methods are employed
- Well Development and Rehabilitation 101: Understanding the Importance of Development for Installation and Tools and Techniques for Both
- Drilling Fluid Fundamentals: Understanding drilling fluid's function, its consequences on a project's success plan and how a "mud management" plan can be instrumental to your success
- Sonic 101: How it works, optimal geologic conditions and project objectives, and the wide range of applications from geotechincal/environmental investigations to well installations
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to speaking with you.